Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cape Town Rugby Festival on February 6 at 4.15 PM in this gorgeous glowing Stadium



Unfortunately I am not able to be at the Soccer Festival
 but I bought my ticket for the Cape Town Rugby Festival  at the Cape Town Stadium today and choose my seat with great care ! Believe it or not but I have never been inside any stadium
This will be my first ever !
You can buy your tickets here


Just read that the Castle Lager Cape Town Tens will join CT Stadium Rugby Festival as well
as the friendly match between our local teams: Boland Inv. XV vs Stormers.
and there is live entertainment by Flat Stanley and others


This is the water course which seperates the golf course from the urban park
it is connected by narrow canals to the other water features


BTW there was no cleaning going on today (friday)
So I am still looking at a half cleaned facade

No comments:

Post a Comment