Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A walk in the Green Point Urban park at sunset, Green Point as you have never seen it

Click images to see large

A view of Green Point like you have never seen before !
The brand new lake is now filled with water
all part of the Green Point Urban park



Glorious views all around


I believe this is sunset :)




Just so love to see the sylhouette of the dark mountains against the deep blue sky,
 so when I drove home I stopped off to capture it
The new elevated Traffic circle of Granger Bay Boulevard in the foreground




Oh and this was a couple of hours before I walked around the urban park
taken from home
Can you spot where I took the photos from ?
I was waiting for the work men to leave the site but when I arrived just before 7PM there were still a few working on the buildings

1 comment: