Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Durban 2010 new soccer stadium is not as beautiful as our Green point Stadium in Cape Town !


Driving through rain for 6 hours I finally arrived in Durban, tired and badly in need of a shower but when on my way to the hotel in Umnlanga Rocks, I suddenly saw the new Durban 2010 soccer stadium along the road I told my companion we had no option but to stop so I could take a few shots at it I thought it looked impressive but not nearly as beautiful as "our new Cape Town 2010 Green Point Stadium !


Moses Madhiba Stadium in Durban
Has a seating capacity of 70,000, the design of the stadium will be characterized by two large archways which arc 100 meters above the stadium roof.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pic's, I think I saw you on the road taking pic's that Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like them I had literally minutes to shoot so tired of driving up from Umngazi and it started raining minutes later I wasn't too pleased with them myself :) You saw me ? Where were you when you saw me ? Driving past ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeh we KZN'ers are lucky that you managed to take some stunning pics of our beauty. Well I was driving past at the time, was about 5ish so a lady with a red jersey running on NMR with a tripod from this very angle so hence I think it was you.

    ReplyDelete