Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Green Point/Mouille Point in Cape Town

Apart from the photo at the bottom which I published in flickr I have never shown any of these shots before, simply because someone critisised them so much What do you think of them ?
Tall building on the left is the Ritz hotel with the only rotating restaurant in Cape Town at the top The view is stupendous , rooms on this side look over the whole of the Green point Common and far beyond
Click photos to enlarge
The place I am standing is called Mouille Point
the mountain is Lions Head

When I roll my car down the hill I end up here Well more or less .. I like this spot...its right behind the Green Point Light House because no matter which way you turn, there are gorgeous views to shoot, its also an excellent spot to shoot the sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment