Friday, June 26, 2009

Tsitsikamma... place of much water



Tsitsikamma the ancient San people called it the “place of many waters” and indeed you find water in abundance

What a country ! Driving along route 62 and the N2 stopping off at places of interest is really the best way to see the diversity of the landscape and believe me its stunningly beautiful This country has so much going for it Tsitsikamma is eyewateringly beautiful I had only time to hike around for a few hours before darkness set in,its incredible The sea the waterfalls the views the birds .. I will be back I had been on the canopy tour in the morning and I need to check my photos I might have a few to show you

The main feature and most photographed suspension bridge of Tsitsikamma crossing Stormsriver

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment
    I am doing my best not easy when you are in the middle of no where !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up after a few days blog break...hope you have a great holiday Joanne and I'm really enjoying "watching" where you're going. It just looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete