Wednesday, September 9, 2009

View of Table Mountain and the 2010 Cape Town Stadium in Green Point on a gorgeous spring day

Granger Bay Marina with (left) Devils Peak, Table Mountain and Signal Hill and you can even see the peak of Lions Head peeping over Signal Hill
Today was a gorgeous spring day I had a late and delicious seared tuna/tagliatelle lunch on the terrace of the Radisson Blue Hotel right next to the ocean, with the wide open scenery all around me, I was able to use my new EOS 450D camera for a change
This shot was taken just a few steps away from my chair


I was told today that the Radisson Blue Hotel still has some rooms available for 2010 and at the moment they are upgrading the superior and executive rooms they also have self catering holiday apartments attached to the hotel
Check it out here
Qua position this hotel is hard to beat but you will find mixed reviews here

4 comments:

  1. Greetings from the 07:00 train from Uppsala to Stockholm and it works, it actually works...having your blog as one of the tabs in my start page that is :-)
    And OMG what a picture to start the morning. I'd been given a heads up about the weather in CT yesterday and it looks on your pics just like it did on the webcam I looked at yesterday. A beautiful spring (?) day, feels strange when we have autumn round the corner. Last day at work today before a week's trip to the UK, but I will have my laptop with me and hope to be able to follow updates. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this comment Helen :) I hope to meet you soemtime in Cape Town I promise you now I will take you on a day around Cape Town you will not easily forget :)
    You may dream about that :)
    YEah weatherwise ..its pouring now :( and it was so gorgeous even part of today as you can see on my photos but almost immidiately after it became grey and dark and started to rain
    It has been terrible confusing to me the seasons here in Cape Town, as opposed to the rest of the world ( where I lived ) even though I lived in Gabon and Angola...they didnt have these 4 pronounced seasons

    Have a great time in the UK... keep in touch
    oh and |Helen show them the blog in the UK they won yesterday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, you can bet I'll hold you to the offer of a day to remember around Cape Town. Packing, packing, packing ... and you can bet I'll show your blog to anyone who comes close to my laptop, you now after all have your very own tab! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say Amen to that !
    Isn'tthe Internet Ppphonderful ! :)

    ReplyDelete