Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aerial view over Green Point, new soccer Stadium, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town CBD

click image to see large
I took a whole load of shots from Signal Hill with my new Sigma lens 10-20 mm
 but was mostly disappointed with the results
I know it must be me..
I stil don't know how to get the best out of it


It was exceptional warm these last 2 days
this evening was tropical and i had never seen it as busy on Signal Hill
It was mayhem with all the cars on that narrow road getting stuck and no where to park..

You hear all sorts of languages
and people are very friendly chatting
There are people bringing picnic's you can see lovers arm in arm or kissing , families ,
lots of foreigners, South African tourists from other parts of SA
I like it and feel very safe there at night

No comments:

Post a Comment