Thursday, February 18, 2010

The ones which got away last time ...Cape Town Stadium as seen from Golfcourse


Ain't it gorgeous ?
I love these lakes ..they attract allot of birds too
 See here the website of the Metropolitan Golf course and here the new lay out
which will be

I saw that I had missed posting this one on Monday
A bridge in the making


View over one of the new lakes on the golf course which is scheduled to re open April 2010
My beloved hill I live on
What a view !
On the left you can see Devils Peak Then Signal Hill and on the right Lions Head
I got an old post card given to me by a friend its amazing
it must be at least 100 years old
It is partly this view
and from the time the Green Point Common used to flood
I will post it as soon as I have found the similar angle to photograph
 to show you the difference



No comments:

Post a Comment