Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photos of Green Point Common Urban Park and the CT Stadium lit up on February 10, 2010

It is possible that President Zuma and President Nelson Mandela and other V.I.P's are in the stadium when I took this shot
Read here  President Zuma delivers his State of the Nation Address tomorrow  There was music the whole evening and all the lights are on
I looked on the internet but could find no event on in the stadium on Febr 10
Hope to find out tomorrow

Also note the coloured lights on the ceiling
 I have not seen those before


There is the church I  posted images off yesterday and the wednesday sailing Regatta
passing by

Its strange but suddenly there is a flurry of activity going on in the new Urban park
there were weeks I hardly saw anybody there but now they even work till darkness !


Click on images
This one is extra large

No comments:

Post a Comment