Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Breathtaking views of Cape Town 2010 new Soccer Stadium, Table mountainand the sea from the Radisson Hotel



I had forgotten how nice it is to have a sundowner in the Radisson Hotel, its awarded “Best Seaside Bar” by Conde Nast’s House and Garden the problem is that there are too many nice things to do in Cape Town :) but the setting is superb and it is always buzzing I also like the little marina right in front of the bar and terrace
In case you had forgotten.... thats Table Mountain on the left and Signal Hill on the right

3 comments:

  1. And then Lions Head just poking up from behind Signal Hill in the top right? Or it may be hidden behind Signal Hill.....but I think I'm right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I couldn't attend the CT Int Jazz Festival the past 2 years and I'm already making arrangements to attend the next festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are right Helen its Lions Head but mostly hidden You have good eyes !

    Thanks Gauteng ...dont miss the next one hey ? I love the shows and festivals here in CT I am just home from the Food and Wine show

    an absolute bargain !

    ReplyDelete