Sunday, May 24, 2009

Green Point and the Cape Town 2010 Soccer stadium at sunset

click photos to enlarge
If you enjoy my blog please click on the "follow" button on the right, believe me I get very excited when I see another person has become a "follower" of my blog !
and I love to get your feed back, the more comments the better :) and I would like to thank the people who have complimented me on my blog So far I know that its seen from far away like Canada India Sweden Egypt USA UK The Netherlands of course South Africa just to name some which come to mind Oops I forget ....also from Moscow,Russia !
David in California when you come to Cape Town I promise I will personally show you the stadium !
The Ritz hotel is the tall building on the left
What a stunning sunset it was again last night It started off with this big blue gap and holes in the clouds and then it was just one long changing palet of spectacular colours I really didn't know how to quickly turn every which way to shoot this ever changing scene ! Then in the middle of it, it rained for about 3 minutes with heavy drops, so I and my cam had to dive for cover
There are more to come tomorrow !

The V&A Waterfront is behind the clock tower on the right.
The Catamaran is one of the many tourist boats you can choose for a short trip
Mouille Point
The little island in the distance is Robben island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned

No comments:

Post a Comment