Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cruising on Tigresse past the 2010 WC Green Point Stadium in Cape Town, South Africa


The sea was beckoning me on this beautiful warm day, so once again I went for a sunset trip on my favourite cat the Tigresse. For R 200 + free champagne I got my hair tossed and slightly sloshed :) when they first took it for an exhilarating sail around Table Bay and then motored slowly along Green Point and Sea Point at my special request



As you can see the fourth strip of  PVC mesh was attached I dont know why there is a gap but maybe they could see trouble ahead

When the sun goes down the mesh becomes a colden colour
The middle strip was the first strip, it looks like it is a nightmare to sort that out


When you click on this image you can just see the Kramat, its a Muslim Shrine on the ridge of Signal Hill

All images today : CANON EOS 450D
lens : EFS 17-85 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment