Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shot the "Diva of Cape Town" our new 2010 Stadium on my way home from "Invictus"


Stopped off along the new Granger Bay Boulevard to shoot these
after watching "Invictus"
Nelson Mandela, in his first term as the South African President, initiates a unique venture to unite the apartheid-torn land: enlist the national rugby team on a mission to win the 1995 Rugby World Cup


To me this was the best movie I have seen in 2009
I go to the cinema every week so I saw my fair share this year
"Invictus" is brilliant brilliant , I learned quite a few things too since I am a foreigner and have only lived here for a few years I do not know all the nuances and intricacies of the years of apartheid
If you are planning to come to South Africa then do not miss seeing this movie and if you are not coming to South Africa then go and see it anyway if you want to see a brilliant film which has been outstandingly well directed and acted
The only minus point was apparently the rugby game in the movie was not so good
however I did not notice this since I know the first thing about Rugby

This was at 11.15 PM still hard at work
The facade  still needs a bit of tightening

No comments:

Post a Comment