Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cape Town Stadium January 2010


I never shoot people if I can help it, but I had just set up my camera on very uneven ground and scrub wood fiddling with the spirit levels on my tripod then when I looked through the view finder I saw a plastic coffee cup in my frame, so I walked over and removed it, by the  time I returned to my camera, this couple had walked into my frame and I was waiting for ages for them to move and while I waited I took some shots out of boredom What do you think ? I quite like it actually
If this is you or if you know this couple then contact me
and I will send you the photos

The road leading from the sea is the Fritz Sonnenberg Road
and it is where I stood at the corner of the stadium podium
when I took this shot



No comments:

Post a Comment