Friday, May 7, 2010

See how some of you find my Cape Town Stadium blog on a search engine ...


Ok you might not like this one but I do :)
I gave it a love flare (Picnik) treatment
It was misty when I shot this at about 6 PM



                                                   this was at 10PM and its raining..


Just a few examples of how you search for my blog ....
Orpington, Kent arrived from uk.search.yahoo.com on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joanne greenpoint


Palm Bay, Florida arrived from google.com on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joanne green point.
Stellenbosch, Western Cape arrived from google.co.za on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for Jo Page cape town.

Riyadh, Ar Riyad arrived from google.com on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joanne's green point.


United Kingdom arrived from google.co.za on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joanne's green point stadium.

Parow, Western Cape arrived from google.co.za on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for greenpointstadium-and-capetown.blogspot.com.

Johannesburg, Gauteng arrived from google.co.za on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for greenpointstadium-and-capetown.blogspot.com.

Orpington, Kent arrived from uk.search.yahoo.com on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joannes greenpoint stadium.

United Kingdom arrived from google.co.uk on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for capetown world cup daily pictures.

London arrived from uk.search.yahoo.com on "Green Point Stadium and Cape Town Daily Photos" by searching for joannes cape town stadium.





Then there is someone in Toronto (No not you Ohjaygee :)) who checks the blog several times a day
and someone in the US who uses bloggerlines Who are you ?
I can not remember everybody but

If you recognice yourself here then please drop me a line

Capetown_sa@yahoo.com

I would love to hear from you
who you are Are you South African living abroad and home sick ?
Will you come to Cape Town for the world cup ?
Come on ! Just tell me a little about yourself
Really I enjoy it when my followers write me
some have but not nearly enough
and I always reply :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol yes I won Guy :) .....
    PS
    I did not post them to make a point :)It took me a minute to realise you were refering to my comment on your flickr site..made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete