Thursday, October 22, 2009

Smoking "Ring of fire" images of the 2010 World Cup Green Point Stadium


Initially I thought the roof was on fire there was so much smoke but I assume it was the the roof lights smoking

BTW thanks for your views
 My blog post of yesterday got 830 hits.
 The usual is around 250


It kept on smoking till I had to call it a day and finally closed the curtains



A little before the smoke, this is around 1 AM October 21 I used my polarizer for this shot with limited success


The above and below images are sharper shots

Of al the shots I took yesterday this one is my favourite
I love the colour of the PVC facade here


I was hoping for a repeat of yesterdays show but they have only been testing inside lights no roof lights
this was what it looked like tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment