Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If you could not get tickets for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the Cape Town Stadium, here is your chance !


Book your seats quickly now, before they are sold out here at  Computicket  for the Cape Town International Challenge, tickets are very affordable R20 or R 30

An International Under 20 football double header featuring South Africa vs Nigeria and Ghana vs Brazil.
April 10 Venue , Cape Town Stadium

I have decided not to attend this event , because I am not allowed to bring my SLR and my Point and Shoot camera doesn't take great photos at night so instead will try and record whats going on around the stadium





The sea was so red this evening , will you believe me , if I tell you that the un-edited photo, raw from my cam is even redder then this version ?
I used the "exposure" sliders for the above image but that is all

For some reason they do not seem to make much progress with the setting up of the tents
its been a week now like this


                                        
It is still such a pleasure to see these beautiful Cape Tonian skies and sunsets
even though I have seen them now a few hundred of times I still stand still or stop with whatever I am doing to watch it and frequently can't resist to get my camera  and take some shots

No comments:

Post a Comment