Sunday, June 7, 2009

A second pre-view of the New Metropolitan Golf course in Cape Town 6/6/2009

June 7 Part of the new Metropolitan Golf course
Where I was walking yesterday, this part of the Common is still mostly un-developed and rather muddy

View from the golf course I think that tomorrow the gap in the fence will be closed off, they haven't been working on the Green Point Common this weekend but now that its been dry the last 2 days I am sure they will steam full power ahead
Its hectic when I watch them working on the Common so many heavy machinery at work

One of the water features ...Devils peak on the right of the photo

Signal Hill on left Lions Head right
If you need really affordable accomodation in 2010 close to the Stadium and the V&A Waterfront with all its shops entertainment and restaurants then the Ritz hotel (tall building ) is a good bet people seem to be happy there and think they get good value for money

2 comments:

  1. I like these pictures on your blog! I want to be on vacation, and not stuck at work right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dream then ! Look at my photos while you dream Dreams are almost as good.. sometimes even better :)

    ReplyDelete